[3830] ARRLDX SSB W7WHY SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 4 20:35:16 EST 2007

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY + PACKET
Station: W7WHY

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: OR

  160:   0      0
   80:   1      1
   40:  14     10
   20:  14     11
   15:   5      5
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  35     27  Total Score = 2,835

Boy, conditions were pretty sad at my place.  N1MM says I was on for about 2
hours.  Tried working 40 Friday night, but it was hard to get anyone to hear
me.  Saturday morning I either got up too late, or 20 sucked.  Didn't hear any
Eu stations.  It was 65 degrees and not a cloud in the sky, so the family
decided to take a day off and go to the beach and have a picnic.  I got on
Sunday morning before church and worked 3 or 4 staions, but for some reason,
all I would get is QRZ???.  I guess so it goes in a SSB contest.  Amazing how
some of the DX stations have such good ears and how many are alligators.  73
Tom W7WHY