[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 29 22:51:32 EST 2007

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Mar 30

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RF Hole
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   8      5
   40:  21      8
   20:  12      8
-------------------
Total:  41     21  Total Score = 861

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

STN: Two TS-480's @ 100w, A3 at 30ft, 40m EDZ InvVee/40ft apex, 80m InvVee/40ft
apex.

WOW...N3BB was smokin' tonight.  I think Jim may end up winning the next Sprint
CW Contest!

I think this is the first time I never worked N6RO in an NS.  Bummer, Ken.

Nice to see K7 Sugar Sugar ripping up the NS bands once again, but didn't hear
a peep out of NS Stalwart K4BAI.  Missed working NS-Meister N6ZFO but he was in
there.

LOTS of FAST sharp ops tonight, but I still had QLF typing problems here, and
waited too long to QSY to 80m.  My goal was to make at least 40 Q's, so I'm
happy I made it with one more over the goal line.

Like W0YK, I was trying some new SO2R stuff here and it got real UGLY at times.
 The infamous words of N6RO are running through my head right now as I am
typing: Practice-Practice-Practice.

Tnx to everyone for showing up in the NS tonight & for all the Q's.

73...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust