[3830] NewEngQP N2ZN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 7 01:03:29 EDT 2007

                    New England QSO Party

Call: N2ZN
Operator(s): N2ZN
Station: N2ZN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WNY

   80:     36       22
   40:     25
   20:
   15:      1
   10:
------------------------
Total:     62       22  Mults = 39  Total Score = 5,694

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Assn

Comments:

Did not work anybody on 40 SSB, 20 meters either mode, but worked AK1W on 15 CW.
 OK, terrific!  I'm too close for 20, anyway.  Apparently 10 was open at some
point; maybe I could have picked up a few scatter qso's on there.  Hoped to see
more 40 activity but seemed like most of the NE stations spent the daytime on 20
and by the time they went to 40 the band was too long from here.  Even still, I
did better than last year.  See you all in MAQP next weekend.