[3830] NewEngQP K0XP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 7 01:05:30 EDT 2007

                    New England QSO Party

Call: K0XP
Operator(s): K0XP
Station: K0XP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LIT CT
Operating Time (hrs): many

   80:    120       0
   40:    181       0
   20:    150       0
   15:     12       0
   10:      3       0
------------------------
Total:    466       0  Mults = 62  Total Score = 57,784

TS-680S, 80 Inv Vee and low 40 Delta Loop. Regarding the ARI: I wondered what
contest was running RTTY on the same weekend as three big QSO Parties; the
RTTYers need to move back up the band, especially on 40 as there just wasn't
any room for QSO-Partiers. The RTTY QRM was horrible until very late Saturday
night. I don't do voice so missed whoever was up the band when 10m was open on
Sunday although did work several 8s and 9s down the band on CW. Only had an
opening to NC/TN/GA/FL on 15m, though, although got N8BJQ on all 5 bands.
Missed SIX states; heard VE4/5/6 but they were working the 7QPers so couldn't
call them. It felt odd but good to work half a dozen WY and MT stations due to
the 7QP  8-)  I should have concentrated more on working DX mults; didn't
realize they each counted separately till it was too late  ;o(