[3830] WPX CW KT0R SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 27 23:33:56 EDT 2007

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R
Station: KT0R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MN

Total: 1129  Prefixes = 453  Total Score = 934,086

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Well, operated more than expected. Bands were in better shape than expected.
Mostly USA and Europe. No Asia really and some PAC. Had a good time. My cw was
rusty at first but, seemed to come back quick.

Had a good time Saturday evening running on 40 and getting USA and Europe
calling in. Was surprised how quiet the low bands were. Wish I would have
operated more Friday night. Of course money band was 20 meters. 15 never really
opened and hard to get much going with 2nd radio. Seemed not really 2 bands open
at once. 10 had a few sparks but was short lived.

WPX always a fun contest. Nice to hear everyone on.

Hope to see everyone on for Field Day and IARU.

Vry 73 Dave KT0R