[3830] NCCC Sprint K0XP LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Nov 9 22:33:22 EST 2007

                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 9

Call: K0XP
Operator(s): K0XP
Station: K0XP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): .45

  160:   0      0
   80:  18      7
   40:  13      9
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  31     16  Total Score = 496

Missed the SNS, didn't get home from late dinner in time. This was the first
time I'd had the radio on since last Saturday in the SS and it didn't sound
right.... or maybe the bands sounded really weird. Like in the SS, 40 didn't
play worth a dang for me, heard two times as many folks as I could work.
Finally gave up when everybody else disappeared and went to 80 which was much
better although I never heard any W6s, just the 7s. And thanks to W7WHY for
calling in: first time we've worked in some months  8-)