[3830] CQWW SSB VE3NB M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Nov 10 12:27:12 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3NB
Operator(s): VE3TPZ,VE3NB
Station: VE3NB

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Stratford ON
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    9     3         2
   80:   20     7        11
   40:   34    12        26
   20:  168    19        71
   15:  134    19        64
   10:   55    10        24

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Work, shift changes mid week,out of town family visting for the week with a sick
1 year old, all leading up to contest weekend added lots of fun before we got
started.
Bands didn't quite open up on 10 but we were able make some contacts,lower
bands were more of a challenge.
Thanks to James VE3TPZ, for sorting out some computer problems with Writelog
and getting computer working properly.
Thanks everybody for calls and points, and CU next year!

73 Mark VE3NB

Rig:Kenwood TS480sat
Antenna's:TGM MQ34SR Mini Quad,G5RV and Alpha Delta DX-B
Logging:Writelog