[3830] CQWW CW AD5VJ SOSB(A)/40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 25 19:47:31 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AD5VJ
Operator(s): AD5VJ
Station: AD5VJ

Class: SOSB(A)/40 LP
QTH: Weatherford, TX

  160:   0      0        0
   80:   0      0        0
   40:  71     21       53
   20:   0      0        0
   15:   0      0        0
   10:   0      0        0
------------------------------
Total:  71     21       53  Total Score = 13,320

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Had fun as usual. N1MM free contest software made this a really enjoyable time
this year. I did not have allot of time to spend because of work obligations
and family visiting from Austin.

Thanks to all for the contacts. All contacts were made from my FT1000MP MKV
(100W) into my modified Butternut 3band Vertical from the 70's.

A few important (rare) contacts for me were patient due to QSB and it was much
appreciated.

QSL via LotW or bureau as usual.

tnx fer a great time
Bob AD5VJ