[3830] CQWW CW N0IJ M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 25 23:10:00 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N0IJ
Operator(s): N0IJ, W0BV, N0IM, AF9T, AA0AW
Station: N0IJ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Wisconsin

  160:   86    16       45
   80:  216    29      102
   40:  250    28      101
   20:  485    34      131
   15:  116    18       58
   10:    8     5        4

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Enjoyed our limited M/2 with good friends.  From our northern location, there
was nothing heard or worked north of EA and EA6 on 15, and those were the only
EU stations worked on that band.  The low bands were either amazingly good or
bad.  At times we had such poor propagation that we were stonewalled, and other
times it was easy!  Excited to make over 100 on both 40 (rotatable dipole at
82')and 80 with a new 80 meter 4 Square just completed.  Was great fun to work
LP zones 17 and 18 on 80.  We were only able to run EU for a couple of hours in
the mornings and a little JA in the afternoon on 20.  It will be good to get
some sun spots so that the preasure comes off of a pretty crowded 20 meter
band.

Many thanks to the guys for coming out to my vacation home/mini contest station
in far NW Wisconsin near Lake Superior.
John, N0IJ