[3830] CQWW CW VE7UF M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 26 22:40:20 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE7UF
Operator(s): VE7FO  VE7UF
Station: VE7UF

Class: M/M HP
QTH: IOTA NA36

  160:   62     8       10
   80:  399    18       40
   40:  532    31       88
   20: 1151    32       94
   15:  320    18       50
   10:    1     1        1

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

We had only 2 operators this year, VE7FO & myself VE7UF, compaired to 5
operators last year.  The station had only 2 operators both on for 38 hours of
the contest.  Most of the off time was on the low bands during the second night
so we probably lost 600+ Qs.  Conditions were about the same as last year, bad
on the high bands.  Most of the 40M EU Qs were on the long path.  No EU on
160M, 80M, 15M & 10M.  No Murphy or power outages this year.  Our thanks to all
that called.

73, Duane VE7UF