[3830] CQWW CW N5DO SOSB/20 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 26 22:08:43 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: TX

   20:  419    32      111

Since I was still in recovery mode from my recent quadruple bypass surgery, I
knew I needed a category to allow me to get some sleep.  I opted for 20M SB,
and it was a good choice.  (Had a follow up visit with the doctor today and
everything is great -- I can start lifting more than 5 pounds, drive a car, and
work!)

I was pleased with my mult totals, but am very impressed with the QSO totals
turned in by some of the other 20M LP entrants.  Again thanks for the fun and
contacts.