[3830] CaQP N6RNO M/SCntyExp LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 9 01:43:17 EDT 2007

                    California QSO Party

Call: N6RNO
Operator(s): N6RNO NO6X
Station: N6RNO

Class: M/SCntyExp LP
QTH: TEHA

  160:
   80:   86     47
   40:  113     87
   20:  174     17
   15:   18      1
--------------------

1st serious contest for N6RNO "The Rhino".
And it was a County expedition. Trouble at the start getting gear to work.
Trouble throughout learning the MarkV and how to operate it with QRM.

Sorry we could not give out more SSB and all modes on 15.

No antennae on 160.
We used an inverted V configuration of a 102ft G5RV at 30ft.
Radio was a Yaesu FT-1000MP MARKV.

Ran from my RV's 5.5KW generator.
Missed RI, SD, NS and NT

Otherwise, this was a blast. Look for N6RNO from Tehama next year in CQP.

More information and pictures coming soon to:

http://n6rno.net/index.php?title=CqpTeha2007