[3830] K6VVA Stew Perry Warm Up

Eric Hilding b38 at hilding.com
Sun Oct 21 16:44:11 EDT 2007

Looks like no 3830 form for posting so here goes...

K6VVA SP WU HP
100 Q's (minus one AC2K dupe-sorry, my QLF)= 99 Q's - Total QRV 3hrs 59mins

It took one hour to make the last 6 Q's to QRT at what I thought was 100
Q's.  Didn't seem to be many folks active.  N6TR had the BIG SIG from
the NW.

However, when C52C showed up, LOTS of BIG signals came out of the
woodwork.  Too bad some of these folks didn't want to play in the SP WU
Sandbox ;-(

73 & Tnx for the Q's...

Rick, K6VVA

Station:  TS-480, AL-80B @ 650w to 800w depending upon SWR, low Inverted
L - vertical for 30ft, then sloping down to 20ft AGL - 4 zig-zaggy radials