[3830] JARTS VE3XD Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 21 19:28:55 EDT 2007

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: VE3XD
Operator(s): VE3XD
Station: VE3XD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON

   80:   46    92    12
   40:  104   221    29
   20:  451  1154    78
   15:  148   419    44
   10:    1     2     1
-------------------------
Total:  750  1888   164  Total Score = 309,632

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Better than last year by a hair but not up to conditions a few years ago. What
else is new? I expected better of 40 but activity seemed light or I just wasn't
hearing it. 20 was great and 15 had a few hours of good propagation both days.
For the most part running was very productive which is great fun from this low
power station.

Writelog worked perfectly in this one unlike last weekend's Makrothen. Odd that
identical functions such as highlighting calls work in one contest but not in
another. But we've been down that road before so I'm not trying to restart an
old issue.

Thanks to all for the Qs.

73, Don VE3XD