[3830] TBDC W4PM Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 21 23:41:35 EDT 2007

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Hanover, VA

Total:  QSOs = 73  Total Score = 247

Omni VII, ALS-600, 400w to 1/2 of my 176' CF zepp fed against an 8 ft ground rod
(radials are in grass cutting season configuration, i.e. rolled up next to the
house).

Thanks to the west coast stations with good ears who could hear me.  I was very
surprised when G4AMT came back to a CQ.  DX nevers calls me.  Also KH6LC was
able to hear me so conditions must have been pretty good! I had only a little
time to play and there wasn't a lot of activity but it was fun.
Thanks for the Q's
73,
Puck, W4PM