[3830] TBDC AD8P Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 21 23:41:28 EDT 2007

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: AD8P
Operator(s): AD8P
Station: AD8P

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Ohio

Total:  QSOs = 68  Total Score = 576

I decided to run QRP at the last minute. It was fun but frustrating hearing but
not being heard. I managed a few W7 and VE7 stations. KH6 and KV4 couldn't hear
me. During the exercise I turned the amp on and worked C52C for a new one on CW.
Already had C5 on SSB from years ago. That is the only country in my DXCC 160
totals that I had on SSB and not on CW until last night.

Thanks to the BARC for a great evening of fun.