[3830] CQWW SSB NP2KW SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 28 19:50:54 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NP2KW
Operator(s): NP2KW
Station: NP2KW

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: VIRGIN ISLANDS

  160:   24     3       15
   80:    8     3        7
   40:   41     9       29
   20:  485    19       59
   15:  465    16       42
   10:  560    15       16
------------------------------
Total: 1583    65      168  Total Score = 795,928

Under an intense tropical depression w/ 35mph wind and flash floods that dumped
more than 5 inches of rain from start to finish made the low bands were
useless.
A great disappointment was 40M. I kept hearing booming EU stations that
couldn't hear anyone, I seriously thought they had abandoned their stations w/
the voice keyer running. 10M was fantastic, can't wait for the ARRL 10M test.
Kudos to NQ1I who worked me on 5 bands, nice work. Also W3LPL,N0NI,N2BJ among
others. Europe didn't hear me till' 1200L on Sunday,but W/VE was everywhere and
plentyfull, thanks for following me around guys!

  STATS

CTRY        QSO's      PERCENT