[3830] CQWW SSB J3A M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 31 17:19:43 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: J3A
Operator(s): AC8G, K0RH, K1EP, KA7KUZ, KI4QCS, N0RB, N7AZ, W8GEX,W8KKF,WA8LOW,WC4D
Station: J3A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Grenada

  160:  270    10       26
   80:  633    22       70
   40:  922    23       92
   20: 2327    30      121
   15: 2242    24       88
   10:  933    18       43

Score was direct from the logging program.  We had some reasonably decent
propagation but high QRN levels, which is typical of the Caribbean.  We worked
a number of 6 banders and I think that many of them were happy about that.  We
did do significantly better on 160 this year than last.  We were low on some of
the other bands for various reasons.  BTW, if you worked us on 20M, we were
using an Elecraft K3 to an AL1200. Thanks for all the QSOs and see you next
time.  QSL via WA1S.