[3830] NAQP CW W0RAA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 3 11:59:07 EDT 2008

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 6:57

  160:  000   000
   80:  011   009
   40:  072   027
   20:  128   042
   15:  039   015
   10:  005   004
-------------------
Total:  255   097  Total Score = 24,735

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Ski Bums #2

Comments:

Another fun contest.  Only managed just under 7 hours, but feel good about it,
as it was one of my granddaughters 13th birthday and family commitments
prevailed.  I wish I had done an earlier start on 10 meters as well as 15
meters, but didn't.  Did some S&P as well as some Runs.  I appreciate all the
contatcts, and apologize for some of the repeats I had to request.  But I was
experiencing lots of QRN on all the bands from storms in the mountains here is
Colorado.  It was still fun and I'm looking forward to the next one.