[3830] NAQP CW W4BW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 3 15:23:29 EDT 2008

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W4BW
Operator(s): W4BW
Station: W4BW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:27

   10:    8     6
-------------------
Total:  115    62  Total Score = 7,130

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #2

Comments:

I planned to operate only part time, due to a planned family cookout.  A Dasktop
power supply failed after I booted and setup my logging software, forcing me to
spend an hour determining it was in fact a bad power supply, and then swapping
in another desktop.  Then thunderstorms showed up, causing a power outage and
about 2 hrs off the air due to electrical storms in the area.

Thanks for the Q's and I hope to see everyone in 2 weeks.

Bob Wilson - W4BW