[3830] WAE CW RZ9OZO(RW1AC) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 11 06:55:04 EDT 2008

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: RZ9OZO
Operator(s): RW1AC
Station: UA9PC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: nr Novosibirsk

   80:  381          47
   40:  478          51
   20:  812          51
   15:  274          39
   10:   19          12
-------------------------
Total: 1964  2000   545  Total Score = 2,160,380

Thanks to my host Anatoly UA9PC for warm hospitality and super station. I was
first tine in Siberia, tooooo far from Europe :)) but weather was good. First
day was quite open 21mhz to Europe and 10-15 minutes on the 28 mhz and second
day on this bands was vy bad condx but was big suprise !!! At 17z was good open
to NA , solid signales  I think it will be super for CQ WW from 18 zone ...
Thanks to all for qso's !

It's my first experience operate outside Europe in WAEDC. It's exiting to me.
I've got a big pleasure.

Vlad RW1AC/9

80 mtrs  3 el yagi full size  rotory  24 mtrs boom up 42m
40 mtrs  4 el yagi fill size  rotory  24 mtrs boom up 42m
20 mtrs  4 * 4 el yagi H-frame fix Eu
15 mtrs  4 * 5 el yagi H-frame rotory
10 mtrs  4 * 5 el yagi H-frame rotory