[3830] SARTG D4C(IK2NCJ) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 17 12:56:50 EDT 2008

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: D4C
Operator(s): IK2NCJ
Station: D4C

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Monteverde
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   32    475    21
   40:  173   2585    53
   20:  325   4865    74
   15:  214   3195    58
   10:   57    845    26
--------------------------
Total:  801  11965   232  Total Score = 2,775,880

Thanks to all for calling and to open your ears to read my low-bands signal.
COnditions were good with a good final rush on 15M sunday afternoon were I was
able to work VE7CC (Congrats for your RX!)
Very low activity on 80M probably due to high noise for summer season.

My rig:

Radio: Icom IC 756 pro3 (100 W)
PC: Laptop Acer
Software: Win-test+MMTTY

Antenna:
10M: 4 el Yagi by Finnish to EU - 4 el Yagi by Finnish to NA
15M: 4 el Yagi by Finnish to EU - 4 el Yagi by Finnish to NA
20M: 3 el Yagi by Finnish to EU - 4 el Yagi by Hy-Gain to NA
40M: 3 el loop to EU + dipole
80M: 3 el loop to EU + 3 el loop to NA

QSL Card manager: Direct IZ4DPV
                  Buro'  CT1ESV