[3830] NAQP SSB N4OX Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 17 13:12:49 EDT 2008

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N4OX
Operator(s): N4OX
Station: N4OX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FLORIDA

  160:   11     7
   15:    6     6
Total:  749   151  Total Score = 113,099

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG Hamfest Leftovers #1

Comments:

If I hadn't been on a team, I would have packed it in. Tribander worked fine on
Friday and developed a problem overnight. I used an 80 meter dipole and tuner
on 20 meters most of the contest. I knew the low bands would be tuff as it
rained until sunset. What a differrence on 10/15 meters comapared to the CW
contest. I don't think my total Q's on 10/15 meters would be much better even
if the tribander was working.