[3830] OhQP W0BH SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 24 17:18:05 EDT 2008

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KS

   80:   32     29
   40:   36     41
   20:   23     43
--------------------
Total:   91    113  CW Mults = 49  Ph Mults = 41  Total Score = 26,550

This is opening weekend at Hesston College, so I could only put in a part time
effort, but I really enjoyed working the OQP as usual. 20 was good and 40 was
fair during the day but I seemed to lose mobiles for long stretches even though
I knew they were out there. Had fun on 80 the last few hours and a nice SSB run
at the end.

Overall worked 63 counties and picked up 7 that weren't in my log the past two
years. Nice work and good ears by the mobiles with W8TK/m (7) and K8MR/m (6)
with the most entries in my log.  K8T was loud and everywhere on the fixed end.
 Also thanks to the sponsors for another well run event.

One of these years it will be fun to put in a full 12 hours and see what could
be done from Kansas.  Congrats to John and Paul for a great effort. Will look
forward to next year. Look for me mobile in the Texas QSO Party the last
weekend in September.

73, Bob, w0bh