[3830] CQWW CW IO3X(@IV3JCC) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 1 16:06:40 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IO3X
Operator(s): IV3JCC IV3OMQ
Station: IV3JCC

Class: M/S HP
QTH:

   80:   49    11       34
   40:  168    27       71
   20:  493    29       77
   15:   64    29       42
   10:   11     8       10
------------------------------
Total:  785   104      234  Total Score = 624,962

Hi

Thisone was the first ww in cw mode for me, till now only rtty and from time to
time ssb.
The majority of the time was in S&P because still i'm not prepared for running,
may be for the next year ...i hope...i'm learning. The categoty has been chosed
MS because my friend iv3omq was with me for some hours, great ears, in the past
he was telegrapher on cargo ships.
For me has been the discovery of new exiting world .
Great partecipation with the bands crowded also in the hig part.
The propagation from here was better in saturday, especially in 40 and 80.
Great surprise kh7x and ah2r that called me, in 40 and 20, tnx om.
785 qso are not many for my set up,many for my ears, and a good beginning to
improve me.
TNX to all also for the patience during the many ???....but i'm learning.

                      ciao de io3x  (iv3jcc) Gianni

www.iv3jcc.tk