[3830] CQWW CW P49V(AI6V) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 2 17:23:03 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: P49V
Operator(s): AI6V
Station: P49V

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: ARUBA

   20: 2713    31       93
Total: 2713    31       93  Total Score = 999,316

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Almost completed the new station before the contest. Excuses for the lame score
are a bad cold that did not allow me to hear very well (appreciate all the
fills), and the computer crashed at the beginning of the contest and gave me a
bunch of trouble on Sunday which cost me about three hours.  Otherwise, it was
a nice way to relax (?!) after working solid for two months on the new house
and station.  Thanks for all the Qs and hope things, including myself, are in
better shape for the next contest.  73  Carl