[3830] ARRL 160 N8BJQ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 21:04:27 EST 2008

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N8BJQ
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH

Total:  QSOs = 970  Sections = 72  Countries = 19  Total Score = 184,184

Club: SWODXA

Comments:

Friday night was great - quiet and good rates.  Saturday night had more QRN.  My
hastily erected under the snow beverages (NE,NW and S)helped quite a bit.  They
let me hear much more than I could work!  Called some loud EU who could not
hear me and was surprised when the weak ones could.  I guess big amps don't
help receive much.

Missed NNY, LAX, PAC. PR, AB and MB.  Surprised not to hear any KH6's.