[3830] NA Sprint CW W7WHY HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 3 17:14:44 EST 2008

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   0        0
   40:  12       .5
   20:   0        0
---------------------
Total:  12     Mults = 11  Total Score = 132

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Well, Murphy beat me bad on this one.

Had to work, and when I got home, guys were already sending 200 + QSO numbers.

Every time I sent the exchange I'd get Nr?? when starting out late with nr 1.

Then the amp kept tripping the breaker and wouldn't run.  Computer hung up
twice in half hour, and had to re-boot.  Finally, I got a real loud hum in the
headphones from somewhere.  Gave it up as a lost cause.   Oh well, such is
contesting I guess.

First visit from Mr Murphy in years.  didn't particularly care for him.  73
Tom W7WHY