[3830] NA Sprint CW KL7RA HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 3 17:23:48 EST 2008

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ALASKA

---------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Slow start on 20 but the band finally started to cook and
signals were loud just in time for everyone to move to 40.
Couldn't get anything going on 40 that early so went back
to 20 and picked off DX and the stragglers that had forgot
about the sprint. N6TV was everywhere, I think he beat me
out 50 times. I couldn't shake him off me. 40 actually was a
good band for about 30 mins and I felt like I was in the sprint.
80 was awful so I just took my off time and worked the last
half hour at 0600z when the band opens for KL7. N6TR's log
checking software can shove it if it doesn't like it. 73 Rich KL7RA