[3830] RTTY WPX ZM2B(ZL2BR) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 11 22:05:57 EST 2008

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: ZM2B
Operator(s): ZL2BR
Station: ZM2B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: New Plymouth

   80:
   40:  225  1326
   20:  193   566
   15:  191   563
   10:   19    56
-----------------
Total:  629  2511  Prefixes = 340  Total Score = 853,740

Good stuff - There seemed to be more stations active than I can ever recall in a
rtty contest. So despite the low SFI, my contact total was my highest ever in a
RTTY contest.

Bad stuff - from ZL most of my contacts are 4, 5 or 6 hops, this means many
RTTY signals get distorted. I sure wish everyone would send the exchange 3
times, instead of x2 that seems to be the norm these days. About 60 per cent of
received exchanges were x2 which will be fine for most 1, 2 or 3 hop contacts.
My agn pse rate was extremly high.

73, Frank ZL2BR