[3830] ARRLDX CW TF3CW SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 18 16:51:13 EST 2008

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: TF3CW
Operator(s): TF3CW
Station: TF3CW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Iceland
Operating Time (hrs):

   15:    6     5
Total:  257    80  Total Score = 61,680

As always, a great contest. Multiple, severe winter storms have left the
antenna farm with a single 1/4 wave on 40, and a measly GP with a high SWR for
the other bands. In other words: Nothing unusual to report,and everything is
normal here at 64 North.

But, we shall prevail. A 4el mono. for 20 is coming up for the SSB part.

I think Jim K1IR put it perfectly in his summary,(quote):

It isn't conditions that make for a great contest. It's competition and
participation. As long as we have enough stations trying to win, combined with
a large number of stations who want to get on for a few hours and make a few
QSOs, we have a formula for a successful contest. We're definitely looking
forward to the next 'big one'.

I perfectly agree. See you all in the SSB part !!!

Siggi TF3CW