[3830] CQ160 SSB VO1MP Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 24 20:38:01 EST 2008

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NL
Operating Time (hrs): 4 HRS

Total:  QSOs = 95  State/Prov = 24  Countries = 31  Total Score = 37,345

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Managed a  few hours of S & P Saturday night and just before end of  contest..
wall to wall big signals  from 1800 to 1960 , so I guess band  condiitons were
pretty  good.  Had more  countries than had  states, so band was good to Europe
......  Still waiting on weather window to repair some of  my antennas prior to
ARRL SSB ... who knows  mebbe  it'll warm up .... hi !

Tks for QSOs
C'Y'ALL Next
GLWCDR    73  Gus   VO1MP