[3830] RTTY Roundup W0MU Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 6 19:13:40 EST 2008

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W0MU
Operator(s): W0MU
Station: W0MU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO

Total: 1093  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 29  Total Score = 92,905

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

This is my first RU.  I got a late start as I just got back in town.  Worked ND
late and never did hear MT, NF, NWT, NU, LB or YT.

We did not have very good openings to EU on 20 or 40.  80 was not as good as I
was hoping.  Activity really faded around 0600.

15 was open now and then but just not enough people.  Never looked at 10m.

Nice surprises was having V73 and ZS2 call me.  I was also called by some EU
late on 40m which was nice.

This was great SO2R training.  RTTY and SO2R go together very well.  I would
guess I made over 100 2nd radio contacts.  It is hard to keep track as I had
both radios on all the bands.

Most of the ops were great.  I only had a few instances of interference and
people trying to hijack the dx calling me.

Thanks for all the contacts!