[3830] RTTY Roundup W7WHY M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 6 19:16:24 EST 2008

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY+PACKET
Station: W7WHY

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR

Total:  383  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 16  Total Score = 26,810

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Well, was that fun or what??  Just wish there would have been some prop to Eu
while I was on.  This was pretty much a Saturday show as with church and the
NFL playoffs on Sunday, not much ham time?

I was surprised how good the conditions were.  All the 80 and 15 meter Q's were
made on the 2nd radio with low power.  I could work just about everyone I heard
on 80 Saturday night with no problems.  It was pretty much a domestic contest
here as not a lot of DX.

CT9M was loud on 40 at 1:30 in the afternoon.  They must have a really great
setup there.  I finally did get to work them after it got dark here.  Just not
a whole lot of DX heard though.

Thanks for all the Q's and the log is already on LOTW.  Hope to get some new
states and countries!! 73
Tom W7WHY

Radio 1 TS-450SAT + SB-200 ~400 watts
Radio 2 FT-840 barefoot.

80 meter dipole, 40 meter vertical, 2 el 20 meter monobander, 15 meter dipole.

N1MM Logger 7.12.5-Great program!!