[3830] BARTG Sprint NP3D/W2(EW1AR) SO Expert HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 27 13:27:06 EST 2008

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: NP3D/W2
Operator(s): EW1AR
Station: NP3D

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: FN30gs

-----------------
Total:  413  413  Mults = 64  Total Score = 121,835

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were OK, though 15 meters and of course 10 meters were dead.
Worked only 14 hours, had things to do. Missed ASIAN Continent, and worked just
one SA station - LV5V.
I was called by C91R at one moment, but I never received his report.
Propogation to Europe was good on 20 meters, not very long time though.
On 40 and 80 meters worked just a few Europians. Probably 160 meters Contest
took off some RTTY Contesters.
Getting ready for YN-trip, will be operating as YN2S during CQ WW WPX RTTY.
Leaving next Sunday, so will have to skip (almost) FMRE XE Contest next
weekend.
Thanks to all who called me and answered my calls.
Today is my mother's birthday and a little holiday for myself - 16 years ago I
landed in JFK Airport, USA, hi.

See you all from Nicaragua, Feb 3rd - 11th, 2008

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D/W2