[3830] CQ160 CW 3W3W Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 28 23:12:27 EST 2008

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: 3W3W
Operator(s): XV1X, 3W9R
Station: 3W3W

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Ha Tay
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 395  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 40  Total Score = 107,600

It was our second CQ160M Contest from Vietnam. We move from Hanoi and choose
place about 40km south from town. Middle of rice fields. We have had a fun,
could weather and 150 QSOs more than last year. You can see more on
www.ok1jr.com in end of this week.

Using FT10000MKV, Alpha 91B, N1MM Logger, the DX Cluster, and full radio
control via Microham Keyer.
Transmitting to L-antenna and receiving with Active Antenna made by Eddy,
XV1X.

Thanks for calling us and we hope to hear you soon.

73s Stan, 3W9R and Eddy, XV1X

3W3W Contest Team