[3830] ARRL FD K7DR 1B LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 15 23:38:09 EDT 2008

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: K7DR
Operator(s): K7DR
Station: K7DR

Class: 1B LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  750    179      0  Total Score = 929

Operated 1B from the family farm near Howell, MI. Used my trusty IC735 with a
full size 40M vertical with 8 quarter wave radials laying on the ground and a
G5RV that I hoisted up amd saluted on a 35 feet flagpole. 40M was my money
band, made 636 of total 929 Q's there. Had T-Storms Friday night into early
Saturday, but the sun came out at 1800Z and had great weather all weekend,
except a little light rain Sunday morning during my sleep time.

Just got my new call K7DR two months earlier, so this was its first workout.
Thanks to everyone who helped me break it in.

73
Dave - K7DR