[3830] IOTA KH7XS(K4XS) SO12SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 27 20:56:37 EDT 2008

                    IOTA Contest

Call: KH7XS
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: KH7XS

Class: SO12SSB HP
QTH: KH6

   40:                     4       1
   20:                   458      34
Total:   0        0      462      35  Total Score = 78,750

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Only planned to do this one part time for a few hours since I had to attend an
all day party.  Did just about all 20 except for a few of stations on 40.
Called CQ on 75, several times but had no answers.

I was amazed at the huge pileups on 20 with EU.  Piles were so deep it was
necessary to go call areas.  Once I went that way, the rate meter hung at 150,
even with the long exchange.  Conditions seemed really good.

After getting my feet wet in this one, I will be back for a full blown SSB
effort for 12 or 24 hours next year.  High rates made it fun and the 24 hour
format is cool...like the IARU.

See you all next year and thanks for QSOs.