[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6EX SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 2 19:45:50 EST 2008

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Calgary AB
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    9     7
Total:  231    91  Total Score = 63,336

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

WOW!!!
   Was that 20m VP2E pileup at the end a complete hoot or what! I can't imagine
how a fishfinder radio would have shown it; but hats off to the VP2E 20m OP on a
terrific job. I was in and out of that one a few times, and it was roaring full
blast right to the end!!! It would have been a new one for me too!!
   Here at VE6EX the event was a partimer cuz' of the condx and other things on
my plate but I would'nt have missed it. Dreadful score but I worked all I heard.
Like the OP at VP2E, "I did my best, and CUL guys".
   73's and gud DX to all.
   VE6EX was SO1R TS940s plus small amp with 3-500; 2 el on 20, 15; uarter
slopers for the lo bands.
   GL, Dan VE6EX..