[3830] OkQP N6MU SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 9 17:32:29 EDT 2008

                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA

   40:     76       10
   20:    113       94
------------------------
Total:    189      104  Mults = 77  Total Score = 59,675

WOW, what a finale! Got the sweep with two minutes to go thanks to Ron, AF5Q,
who put the pedal to the metal when he learned I only needed STE and just made
it. My last five were GRV, JAC, OTT, TIL and STE. What a fantastic effort by
all the mobiles. I think there were at least a dozen or so active. Top for me
was NO5W with 53 Qs followed by W0BH with 38 and K5YAA with 36. Checked 15
periodically both days and never heard a signal. Thanks to all the OK
participants for a fun weekend. 73...

John, N6MU                   TS-570 & 4BTV