[3830] Commonwealth G3LET Restricted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 10 15:10:06 EDT 2008

                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest, CW

Call: G3LET
Operator(s): G3LET
Station: G3LET

Class: Restricted LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  265  Total Score = 5,225

Commonwealth Contest Summary Sheet
Start Date : 2008-03-08
CallSign Used : G3LET
Operator(s) : G3LET
Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
Section : Restricted (100W, single element antennas)Category : 24 hr
Power : LOW 100w
Mode : CW
Name : Peter Hobbs
Location : Pease Pottage, West Sussex
Country : UK
Club/Team : Team UK
Software : None (logged by hand)

  Band    QSOs   Bonus   Cty
   3.5      38      30    16
     7      98      63    38
    14      90      63    37
    21      37      37    24
    28       2       2     2
 Total     265     195   117

Total Time On 23.5 hours

Score : 5225
Rig : TenTec Orion II, Racal MA144 antenna Tuner, ETM9c keyer
Antennas : BiggIR with base at 30 ft, 240 ft base fed sloping wireSoapbox :
Highlights were the 40m VK/ZL opening on Sunday morning and QSOs with VE1EP,
VE1ZZ and VK4XA, all first worked in BERU more than 50 years ago.Conditions
showed a slight improvement over last year, with a glimmer ofrecovery in the HF
 bands.  I couldn't take much advantage of 10, due toS6 local noise on the band
which is so far unexplained.If you worked me and would like a .mp3 file of your
signal, give me a bell.See you all next year.

73, Peter G3LET