[3830] ARRLDX CW JA8RWU M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 16 09:22:19 EDT 2008

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): JA8RWU, JH8PNE/1, JE8KKX
Station: JA8RWU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Chitose

   15:   12     4
Total: 1319   144  Total Score = 569,808

They all but me(RWU) were part-timers and I was alone after Sunday
evening(1000z). I overslept on Monday and started at 2155z.
Too much snow, snow static, very bad high band condx and
no effective beverage(something wrong, tried to fix it in the snow in vain).
No 10m, only four mults(CA,OR,NV and UT)on 15m (48 in 2007).
We could not hear the stations they JF1NHD, JA0QNJ were working on 15m.
But enjoyed ARRL DX as usual and experienced rare zero ssn contesting!
Thanks to all that worked and spotted us during the contest!

73's Akira, JA8RWU