[3830] InQP AE8M/M Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 4 13:50:59 EDT 2008

                    Indiana QSO Party

Call: AE8M/M
Operator(s): AE8M
Station: AE8M/M

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   40      7
   40:   60      9
--------------------
Total:  102     16  CW Mults = 37  Ph Mults = 7  Total Score = 9,680

Operated mobile in 9 counties.  K3 @ 100W, Lakeview Hamstick on 40M, Hustler on
75/80.  The final score is rather disappointing.  I will have to figure out how
to do better next year.  Thanks to all who called me.  Special thanks to Keith,
WA3HAE for 16 Q's (CW and SSB in 8 of my 9 counties).

My laptop generated CW messages became distorted about 5% of the time and I
apologize to those who experienced some of this garbage.  This problem did not
reveal itself in testing at home so it may be caused by RF in the mobile setup,
or it may be a Vista gremlin (probably not).