[3830] NewEngQP N4PN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 4 20:36:25 EDT 2008

                    New England QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MACON,GA

   80:     39       35
   40:     82       56
   20:     94      323
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    215      414  Mults = 65  Total Score = 54,860

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Another NEQP in the bag...

Missed some of this one due to grand daughter's birthday...still lots
of activity when I was on..

Missed two mults this year....ESSVT and gud ole NANMA....so, figured
my score would be way down from last year especially since had no
that's zero, Q's on 10 and 15m...Last year had 18 Q's on 15 and the
band opened up on Sunday afternoon and I had 120 Q's on 10m...didn't
happen this year...

However my final score didn't suffer too much....Last year 55,677 - this
year - 54,860...down 34 Q's this year and the two mults...but more CW
2-point Q's helped. Know I missed ESSVT at least once as Brian, NE1QP
(NJ1F) was there on Saturday night...

Thanks as always to the mobiles...always taking a chance on the road
and burning gas that's about out of sight...
Contacts with the mobiles: K1KI-19, K1EP-12, WA1Z-11, WW1M-9, KD1EJ-5,
N1SV-4, N1FJ-4 and K6SMF-2. Few surprises with fixed stations that called
on 20m SSB from new counties late on Sunday....

Missed a couple of ole reliables this year in Ron, WA1RB and Marty,
K1PIG who were busy with other projects. WA1Z and WW1M sure took up
the slack in Maine..tks.

Thanks to all who do the great job of promotion for the NEQP...and as
always with the great work from Tom, K1KI.

73, Paul, N4PN