[3830] InQP W0BH Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue May 6 12:20:58 EDT 2008

                    Indiana QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS

  160:
   80:    7      4
   40:   14     28
   20:    2      1
--------------------
Total:   23     33  CW Mults = 16  Ph Mults = 25  Total Score = 3,289

Score includes 50 bonus point for working W9UUU.

Mixing it up with the 7QP, NEQP and MARAC, the INQP adds one more layer of
weekend fun for me. It would be interesting to concentrate on working just this
event, but I settled for working Indiana every chance I got. Propagation from KS
to IN seemed to be better than last year for me. I more than doubled my score
and found more counties in the log.

Special thanks to the mobiles for being out there: WT9U/m (4), W9ELI/m (4),
N9FC/m (1), and thanks to the HDXCC and participants for an enjoyable event.

73, Bob, w0bh