[3830] FlQP W0BH/M M/SCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 8 12:59:29 EDT 2008

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W0BH/M
Operator(s): W0BH AB0S
Station: W0BH

Class: M/SCW LP
QTH: NE KS
Operating Time (hrs):

--------------------
Total:   22     0  CW Mults = 16  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 1,408

Tim (AB0S) and I enjoyed working Florida stations while operating mobile in the
Nebraska QSO Party. Since mults for us started over in each county, we tried
contacting FL from most of the counties we visited and usually had little
trouble connecting. Last year I noticed lots of confusion about where we were
(many thought we were also in Florida). This year word seems to have gotten out
and we had little explaining to do, especially from Florida stations. There was
certainly a large pool of ops listening to the bands!

Whether mobile in Nebraska or home in Kansas, this QSO Party is really fun!
Catch you all again next year.

73, Bob/w0bh and Tim/ab0s