[3830] FlQP K0HC(W0BH) SchoolMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 8 13:08:46 EDT 2008

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K0HC
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: K0HC

Class: SchoolMixed LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .1

   40:
   20:   5      1
--------------------
Total:   5      1  CW Mults = 5  Ph Mults = 1  Total Score = 122

Club: Hesston College Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Last year I made it back from operating mobile in the Nebraska QSO Party in time
to let student Jonathan put Hesston College Amateur Radio Club on the air for a
couple of hours. Jonathan wasn't here this year, but as promised, I rushed home
(from further north this time), and made it with 5 minutes to go. At least I
made it and put Hesston College in the 2008 FQP!  I'll just have to drive
faster next year (just kidding).

73, Bob, w0bh
trustee, k0hc