[3830] SS CW N6YEU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 4 01:21:23 EST 2008

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6YEU
Operator(s): N6YEU
Station: N6YEU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Healdsburg

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

After a late start due to family committments(ugh)I put in as much time as
possible. A "little pistol" station with a C-3 @ 50ft and a 40/80 trapped
dipole inverted vee. Missed 3 N mults: ND,NL and NT. Heard ND with a HUGH
pileup but could't bust thru. Never heard the others. Great to work many club
members and receive the KB!Conditions were very quiet noise wise which was
nice. 15 was fun and 80 was a big surprize for me as it is usually my poorest
band. I don't use spotting as I enjoy the challenge of doing it on my own but
it sure would help to get the Sweep for sure. Looking forward to Phone but CW
is better due to the higher quality of ops,hi. 73,Fred