[3830] SS CW N6DE(@K6IDX) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 4 01:21:54 EST 2008

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6DE
Operator(s): N6DE
Station: K6IDX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SV
Operating Time (hrs): 23:47

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Risto W6RK and I had a great time from the K6IDX station last weekend!  Thanks
to Brad K6IDX for hosting us, and to Rusty W6OAT for his support.

Two bands were open at the same time for most of the contest from Brad's
station.  Thank you 15m!!!  I worked 61 of the 80 sections on 15m.  Incredible
for the sunspot minimum.  That number doesn't even include KP2 and KP4, both of
which were loud on 15m, but I had already worked those stations on 40m.  I had
an opening hour of 91 QSOs on 15m.

See you guys in SS SSB!

73...
-Dean - N6DE