[3830] Doing it the right way is the Best Way!

ukbrown at acsol.net ukbrown at acsol.net
Sun Sep 14 14:18:45 EDT 2008

  Wanted to thank  Tree N6TR for advising me of how to do it
right. Got into the swing of doing it short. So, Johns
remainder comes at a good time..Sorry for doing the short
cut. see below.PTL bill brown K0UK

I will not name names here, but the phone contest
demonstrates a lot of good
operators with high scores who are ignoring the requirement
of sending (saying)
both calls during each QSO.  Most of us seem to do OK with
this rule on CW, but
many aren't even trying to comply on phone.  It helps if all
of the stations
actually in the contest will get into the rhythm of sending
the other station's
call at the beginning and then our calls for a station who
calls us and our call
at the end when we are to keep the frequency.  Doing it any
other way leads to a
lot more confusion and QRM.